[802.3_SPMD] 22 Feb file added to public site

Colleagues, I have received a presentation for the next meeting scheduled for 22 Feb. The author wanted to give early preview and would like feedback. The file can be found in the 22 feb public area: https://www.ieee802.org/3/da/public/022223/index.html. If you have questions or comments, please reach out to the author (Chris DiMinico). I can provide you contact details if you do not have them.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force