[802.3_SPMD] Long overdue update to the DA website

During the last TF meeting, it was communicated that the comment and private areas hadn’t been updated with the latest draft. Apologies for this long overdue update.

I have updated the comment area with final comment PDFs for D0.6.

The editor has turned a D0.7 version of the doc, and both clean and compare files are posted in the private area.

Additionally, the editor had kindly compiled the motions made on the draft into one file for easy reference. That is posted in the private area at the top of the drafts list. We will keep this file updated as we make progress on the draft via motions.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force