[802.3_YANG] Webpage updated for July meeting

Dear colleagues,

The agenda and ad hoc report has been uploaded for July meeting.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/YANG/public/july16/index.html

Besides, it is appreciated to review minutes for May Interim meeting so we can confirm it at the beginning of the meeting:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/YANG/public/may16/unconfirmed_minutes_yang_0516_v2.pdf

The draft plan for next week meeting is to review/modify/refine the SG documentation, response to comments and be ready to request the 802.3 Working Group approval. Besides, we also have a liaison from ITU-T-SG-15 to response to. For this work, we have two session slots next week which are:

Monday 13:00-17:00 Hillcrest B, 3rd Seaport Tower

Wednesday 13:00-17:00 Cortez Hill C, 3rd Seaport Tower

Thanks all. Have a nice and safe travel!

See you all in San Diego!

Best Regards,

Yan