[802.3_YANG] Meeting Materials Uploaded

Dear Colleagues,

I have uploaded the materials to the website. One presentation is on the way and will be uploaded soon.

This is our 1st Task Force meeting. For this meeting, we will first adopt the timeline for the project.

Then, the focus of this meeting will be parameters of the Ethernet Interface, and also the PSE.

The process in mind is that we first get consensus on parameters/properties/attributes of these functions and then go for modeling work.

So, anyone that has to manage your network system is encouraged to join the discussion and share your opinion on the parameters.

We will meet from 1:00pm Tuesday afternoon at Bonham A, 3rd. Details can be found at http://802world.org/apps/session/97/attendee/schedule.

I look forward to seeing you all in San Antonio.

Best Regards,

Yan