[802.3_YANG] New meeting series for 8203.cf YANG sent out - first meeting Monday December 5th 7:00am PT

Folks,

As discussed in the F2F at the November San Antonio meeting, the 802.3cf YANG AdHoc will re-commence weekly meetings using a new time slot determined by a poll of the group participants.

The chosen timeslot is Monday 7:00am PT (11:00pm Beijing Time)  and we will meet every second week. Our first meeting will be December 5th.

I have cancelled the old meeting series, and am about to send out the new series.

The goal of these meetings is to hear contributions to progress the work of the Task Force.

Please send requests for presentation time at least 48 hours before the meeting time (preferably earlier), and send presentations at least 24 hours in advance.

If there are no requests for presentation time, the meetings will be cancelled.

Regards

Peter Jones

Peter Jones

802.3cf YANG Task Force Ad Hoc Chair