[802.3_YANG] July website updated and agenda for the week

Dear colleagues,

The July website has been updated with the presentations for this week at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cf/public/july17/index.html

We also posted all received comments on D1.0 and proposed responses onto the page at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cf/comments/index.html. Please take a look before the meeting to facilitate our discussions.

For the meeting week, we will have a half day session on Monday starting from 1:30pm at 30341 - 3rd - Estrel Hotel.

We will work on comments resolution on D1.0 and also discussion on how to proceed OAM model.

Safe trips to Berlin. Look forward to seeing you.

Best Regards,

Yan