[802.3_YANG] Received Liaisons

Dear Colleagues,

We have received some liaison letters to consider for next week.

The ITU-T SG15 has a follow-up letter on IM/DM for OAM to IEEE 802, which is available at http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan18/incoming/ITU_SG5-LS-80_to_IEEE_802d3.pdf.

 The most information is related to 802.1ag-CMF YANG module. I do not think it is closely relevant to our group but would like if people could take a moment to review it and let me know if you have any feedback.

The other one is from BBF (http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan18/incoming/BBF_to_IEEE_802d3_YANG_Jan_2018.pdf ) to ask for an update on YANG modeling for EPON, since they have received a contribution for requesting development of EPON YANG models within the BBF. I will post a draft response before next week for the group to review next week.

Best Regards,

Yan