[802.3_YANG] Comments files are posted

Dear colleagues,

We received 246 comments on D3.0 in our initial Sponsor ballot. The proposed responses to them are now posted at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cf/comments/index.html. Please take some time to review them ahead of the meeting.

For comments in http://www.ieee802.org/3/cf/comments/802d3cf_D3_0_proposed_bucket.pdf, they are considered potentially non-controversial comments and marked as “bulk”, which will be approved at the end of the meeting with a single motion. I would like to ask everybody interested to review the comments in this “bucket” category. If you think some of the comments should be considered at the meeting and not be approved in bulk, please let us know and the Editor will take them out of “bucket” and present them individually at the meeting to the Task Force.

For other comments in http://www.ieee802.org/3/cf/comments/802d3cf_D3_0_proposed_others.pdf, they will be considered during the meeting.

The complete file with all proposed responses can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cf/comments/802d3cf_D3_0_proposed.pdf.

Many thanks to all the commenters and our Editor - Marek Hajduczenia.

Besides, for the November meeting, we will meet on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning to consider these comments and responses.

Thank you very much for your work.

Best Regards,

Yan