new P802.1Qcw YANG models

Hello,

the YANG models developed by P802.1Qcw will suffer an important change in the structure as a result of a comment received in the last WG ballot.

YANGsters and the TSN TG  have already discussed and agreed on this solution.

However, considering the magnitude of the change, it was advised to share the new YANG models with YANGsters for an informal review before publishing them in the next Qcw draft.

For that purpose I have uploaded the following presentation with the YANG files attached (and a bit more of context):

https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2020/cw-gutierrez-yangnewstructure-1220-v01.pdf

Please let me know if you have any comments on the new YANG models.

cheers,

marina