-----Original Message-----
From: Rodney Cummings <rodney.cummings@xxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 11:01 AM
To: <<withheld>>

Hello ITU-T members,

The IEEE 1588 Working Group has started the initial ballot for IEEE P1588e. This initial ballot is limited to the YANG module, which can be found at:
        https://github.com/YangModels/yang/blob/master/standard/ieee/draft/1588/ieee1588-ptp.yang

The closing date of this ballot is 3 August, 2021.

Since the P1588e YANG module is likely to be used by other standards development organizations in development of YANG modules for PTP Profiles, the IEEE 1588 Working Group welcomes feedback from members of those organizations. If you would like to submit comments for the P1588e YANG module, the most straightforward way to do that is to join the IEEE 1588 Working Group by sending an email:
        https://sagroups.ieee.org/1588/how-to-join-p1588/
Joining the IEEE 1588 Working Group is the best method even if you are not interested in non-YANG topics. If it is not possible for to you join the IEEE 1588 Working Group, please contact me personally, and I will do my best to help forward your comments into the group's comment resolution process.

If I missed an ITU-T member who might be interesting in this notification, please feel welcome to forward this email.

Rodney Cummings
Vice Chair, IEEE 1588 Working Group