Re: YANG issues related to IEC/IEEE 608002 work

Hi Scott,

On the 802.3 LLDP use, agree with Paul.

On missing RSTP/MSTP parameters, I believe that this would be best covered by a new PAR. It is probably specialized enough to make attaching it to another  project a drag on both it, and the specialized work of the other project. That makes the question as to whether it  could be argued to be 'editorial corrections and omissions in the description of existing functionality' moot (also the 'errors and omissions' text in the Qcw PAR is more narrowly worded). It should not be a large project, the only difficulty is reviewer bandwidth - making sure we don't accidentally change the existing functionality.

Mick