|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
From: ***** IEEE stds-802-all List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-ALL@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lisa Ronmark
IEEE 802 Plenary Session
March 4-9, 2018
Rosemont, Illinois USA
Wednesday January 17, 2018
All sessions of the March 2018 IEEE 802 Plenary are scheduled to take place at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
* Participating Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24
* Event Information: http://802world.org/plenary
* Registration: https://www.regonline.com/ieee802plenarymarch2018
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
* $US 450.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare
* $US 750.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, January 26, 2018
* $US 550.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at Hyatt Regency O’Hare
* $US 850.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, February 23, 2018
* $US 750.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at Hyatt Regency O’Hare
* $US 1050.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday February 23, 2018
* $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
* Student Registration Must Be PreApproved: Please email the meeting planner (802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) your email address, first name, last name and educational establishment receive a registration access code.
Registration Fee Includes
* Network/Internet services
* AV equipment
* Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms
* Session identification badge
* Light Breakfast
* Morning and afternoon refreshments
* Wednesday evening social
* Meeting services and supplies
Registration Payment Policy
Group Hotel Registration Policy
CANCELLATION REFUNDS, FEES & DEADLINES
* Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday January 26, 2018
* $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday February 23, 2018
* No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday February 23, 2018
A Visa or other travel documentation may be required for entrance into the USA. For standards participants traveling to the USA, we recommend visiting the USA government site to determine if you need to obtain either credential. (https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html)
IEEE Standards Invitation Letter
IEEE 802 GROUP HOTEL
The March 2018 IEEE 802 Plenary Registration Rate is reduced for attendees staying one (1) or more nights at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont Illinois, USA.
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
9300 W Bryn Mawr Ave,
Rosemont, IL 60018, USA
Phone: +1 847-696-1234 USA
Website for hotel information and details (not for group rate reservations): https://ohare.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
Direct Phone Number: +1 847 696 1234
Attendees may also use the following link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/ip80
IEEE 802 GROUP RATE DEADLINE
Friday February 2, 5:00 PM Central Time
MEETING PLANNER CONTACT INFORMATION
For questions or assistance regarding this event, registration and hotel reservations:
Please contact the IEEE 802 Meeting Planner, Face to Face Events, directly.
Dawn Slykhouse, President
Face to Face Events, Inc.
621 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone# +1 949-514-8004
To Unsubscribe from the STDS-802-ALL Distribution List: Send email to: listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with no subject and the following two lines appearing first in the body of the message:
Note: this must be sent from the email address that you are trying to unsubscribe. Otherwise send the following:
unsubscribe stds-802-all <the specific email address to be unsubscribed>
Description: Adobe PDF document