|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
There are several things this announcement from 802 does not make clear. While there is a “meeting hotel,” the Melia Vienna, with a limited number of blocked rooms, it is not large enough to accommodate all of 802. You are NOT required to stay in this hotel and may book anywhere you choose. Therefore, there is no meeting fee reduction for staying in the Melia Vienna. The meeting fees are same regardless of where you stay. The Melia Vienna will be used to provide additional meeting space in the evenings since the Austria Center Vienna conference facility is not available after 6PM.
In any case, please select and book your hotel as soon as possible. Also, note that the early meeting registration fee cut-off date is May 31, 2019.
Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Acting Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
From: ***** IEEE stds-802-all List ***** <STDS-802-ALL@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Good Day All,
Registration and Hotel Reservations for the July 2019 IEEE 802 Plenary Session are available now.
If we can be of assistance, please let us know.
IEEE 802 Plenary Session
July 14-19, 2019
Austria Center Vienna
Issued Monday April 29, 2019
Austria Center Vienna
IAKW – AG
Internationales Amtssitz- und Konferenzzentrum Wien, AG
Registration Fees & Deadlines
Early: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, May 31, 2019
* $US 600.00 for all attendees (including attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Standard: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday June 28, 2019
* $US 700.00 for all attendees (including attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Late/On-site: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday, June 28, 2019
* $US 900.00 for all attendees (including attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college students bachelor or post-graduate level)
* Student Registration Code available via email request to meeting planner.
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* Student attendee will not be able to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Registration Fee Includes
* Network/Internet services
* Power in meeting rooms
* AV equipment
* Session Name Badge
* Lunch (Monday – Thursday)
* Meeting services and supplies
Cancellation Refunds & Deadlines
* Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday May 31, 2019
* $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday June 28, 2019
* No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday Friday June 28, 2019
* All refunds will be issued after the cancellation deadline of the session
If you register for an IEEE 802 Plenary Session and are unable to attend, you must request cancellation before the deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
Cancellation requests must be made either by:
* Updating your attendee profile online: https://www.regonline.com/ieee802plenaryjuly2019
* Submitting an email request to: 802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IEEE 802 Interim Session Group Hotel Rates
1220 Wien, Austria
Tel +43 190 104 2003
EURO €155.00/Night * Including VAT *
* Single Occupancy Run of House Rooms, Buffet Breakfast and Internet access included.
* Available July 14-19, 2019
* Rates are subject to the availability of rooms in the Group Room Block.
Please take the initiative to determine if you require a visa to attend a particular IEEE 802 Meeting. The requirements change from time to time. Because of this, we strongly urge all attendees to review the visa requirements for traveling to each IEEE 802 meeting location and determine for themselves, or in collaboration with their employer, if a visa is required.
IEEE Standards Invitation Letter
The IEEE Office in Vienna Austria can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation.
Email Distribution List
Session announcements and updates via a Meeting Information email distribution list. To join this list and stay informed, send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with no subject and with the following 2 lines appearing first in the body of the message:
Meeting Planner Contact Information
Face to Face Events Inc.
625 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA
Phone: +1 (949) 514-8004
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-ALL list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-ALL&A=1
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-10SPE list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3-10SPE&A=1
Description: Adobe PDF document