Re: [802.3_10SPE] WG: [802.3_10SPE] re-send of clarifications on 148-4

Hello Steffen,

I agree with you, the commit_timer is affected by the very same problem.

The fix is also the same: move the “start commit_timer” sentence to the PENDING state. Again, it’s the recirculating arc in the PENDING state that ensures the timer is started only when entering the WAIT_MAC state.

As Richard Feynman used to say, “same equations, same solutions” 😊

Thank you very much for noticing this.

Kind Regards,

Piergiorgio