[802.3_10SPE] Website update - files for the meeting posted

Thank you to our contributors, I have posted the files.  I expect 2 more contributions before the meeting – one is on the agenda, another is to provide data which may be relevant to a comment discussion (not sure that one is coming in yet).

Please see the September meeting website for the agenda and files.  We begin at 8am Monday.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.