[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch NGAUTO July 2017 Plenary - Agenda and Call for Presentations Reminder

Colleagues,

The P802.3ch Task Force will meet at the July 802 plenary in Berlin. For overall meeting details please see the announcement from David Law http://www.ieee802.org/3/email_dialog/msg00677.html .

P802.3ch will meet Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday, and Thursday morning. The plenary on-line schedule is here: http://schedule.802world.com

In our ad hoc teleconferences we have been working towards copper link segment baselines  and test setups with the goal of providing enough information for PHY designers to provide feedback. Presentations should address these topics. Presentations that speak to other objectives or that do not speak to adopted objectives will be placed at the end of the agenda.

Anyone wishing to present, please provide the following information, per the Procedure for Presenters web page: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/public/presentproc.html

Name of presenter: (including affiliation)

Title of presentation:

Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers)

Brief description of topic:

Presentations should be kept to 20 minutes in duration, excluding time for questions and answers.  Requests for presentation time greater than 20 minutes will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and the requestor should contact the chair prior to making the request to justify the additional time.  As Chair, I reserve the right to introduce parties to each other in the interest of consensus building, if the two (or more) parties are planning a presentation on a similar topic.

The presentation request date is two Thursdays preceding the meeting.  For July, requests for presentation time shall be made to me at scarlson@xxxxxxxx and must be made by today, Thursday, June 29, 2017.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me at scarlson@xxxxxxxx by Monday of the week preceding the meeting.  For the Jul 2017 Meeting, presentations must be submitted by Monday, Jul 3, 2017.  While deadline dates have been provided, in the interest of meeting planning, I would appreciate if individuals contact me as soon as possible with their presentation requests. Late request and PDFs will be handled on a time-available basis.

Please make sure that you use the noted email address above.  As a reminder, please make sure that all requests for presentations or submissions of presentation material have no restrictive notices at the bottom of the email.  All such emails will be refused and requests / presentations will not be acknowledged.

Safe travels, and I look forward to seeing you in Berlin!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR