[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch Initial Working Group Ballot and Work Plan for July 2019 plenary

Colleagues,

P802.3ch will meet Monday, July 15 from 08:00 to 10:00 (prior to the IEEE 802.3 WG opening plenary as a co-located interim), Monday afternoon from 13:00 – 18:00, Tuesday, 08:00-18:00, and Wednesday 08:00 – 18:00 at the Austria Conference Center. If you have not registered, please go to http://802world.org/plenary/ and do so. There is no meeting hotel and you are free to choose whatever accommodations meet your needs.

Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/email_dialog/msg00929.html for David Law’s announcement of the successful close of our initial WG ballot. We will be resolving the 284 comments on the initial working group ballot, D2.0. Review and commenting is the primary way that material is added to our draft. Presentations in support of comments have posted to the July website. The received comments are posted at: http://ieee802.org/3/ch/comments/index.html

It would be extremely helpful if you will be presenting support for your comment(s) if you use ad hoc time prior to the meeting to get your material in front of the task force.

The Monday morning co-located interim will be used for normal administrative matters and the Editor’s opening report. Hopefully, we will be able to approve any comments placed in the EZ bucket at that time. The remainder of the week will be dedicated to comment resolution. Remember, we must address all comments in order to moved to D2.1.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group  http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR