|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Registration and hotel booking is now open for the March 2020 802 plenary in Atlanta, GA, USA. Please read the attachment carefully as it has the registration and hotel links.
Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
From: ***** IEEE stds-802-all List ***** <STDS-802-ALL@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Dawn Slykhouse
Group Rate Cut-off Date: Friday, February 21, 2020
Hilton Atlanta Cancellation Policy
· Everyone registered for and attending the March 2020 IEEE 802 Plenary Session in Atlanta, GA USA may receive a complimentary anniversary shirt. Anniversary Shirts are available in both Men and Women’s sizes from Small to XXX Large.
· If you wish to receive an Anniversary shirt (limit 1 per attendee) please indicate your preferred shirt size with your event registration. If you do not wish to receive an Anniversary shirt please select No Shirt from the drop-down size menu.
· Shirts will be available for pick-up at the event registration desk.
· Shirt request deadline is February 21, 2020.
IEEE 802 40TH ANNIVERSARY SOCIAL
· Who: Registered attendees and their guests, Individual Tickets are required. 600 Tickets Available
· What: Social Networking Reception, Buffet, Bar Service, and access to all open aquarium exhibits.
· Where: Georgia Aquarium
· When: 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM, Wednesday March 18, 2020
· Why: To gather and celebrate 40 years of dedication and achievements in IEEE 802 Standards.
· How Do I Get There: Shuttle Bus service shall be provided to/from the Georgia Aquarium and the Hilton Atlanta.
IEEE 802 40TH ANNIVERSARY SOCIAL TICKETS
· Cost: $24.99 per ticket
How do I purchase ticket(s)?
What is included:
ATLANTA HAWKS TICKETS
· Request Letter During Registration: If you require a letter of invitation, please complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
· Request Letter After Registration: If you require a letter of invitation after you have completed registration please return to the registration website and complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
· Urgent Requests: Contact Meeting Planner directly at 802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Request Cut Off Date: Letters will not be issued after March 6, 2020.
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-ALL list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-ALL&A=1
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-NGAUTO list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3-NGAUTO&A=1
Description: Adobe PDF document