[802.3_NGAUTO] REVISED ad hoc minutes 1/8/2020 (r2 minutes, dated 1/17/2020)

All – now we know why it is important that people review the minutes.  It turns out that we got our spreadsheets of attendance crossed, and had the completely wrong attendance.  a few people reviewing alerted us that something was up, and I have now completely redone the attendance list in the minutes.

The revision (r2) is now posted, and please take a quick look, but those who have already emailed me, I have checked that you are correctly listed.

Thanks, Natalie for thinking I might have a corrupted file and resending!

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.