[802.3_NGAUTO] Hotel and meeting registration cancelation for March plenary - UPDATE

Colleagues,

I want to reinforce and expand on a couple things in the meeting cancelation
message below with two points:

Please do NOT try to cancel your hotel at this time ? instructions will be
sent on Monday March 9. Once hotel cancelation instructions are given, you
will need to respond to them in a timely manner.

You do NOT need to cancel your meeting registration ? this will be done for
you.

The IEEE 802.3 officers are working as quickly as possible to work out how
we will move our projects forwards. I?ll keep you updated as additional
information becomes available.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR