Re: [802.3_NGAUTO] FW: [STDS-802-3] IEEE-SA Standards Board has approvals

And congratulations and kudos to our chair, Steve Carlson!  always a pleasure to work with.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven B. Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2020 10:00 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGAUTO] FW: [STDS-802-3] IEEE-SA Standards Board has approvals

Colleagues,

Please see the message below from Mr. Law. Our standard, 802.3ch-2020, was approved today. My thanks to all of you for your contributions and hard work over the last three years. In particular, I would like to thank Natalie Wienckowski, our Chief Editor, and George Zimmerman, our ad hoc chair, for extraordinary effort on behalf of the project.

The editorial team is working with the IEEE staff editor on publication. I'll update when we have an idea of the a publication date.

Again, my thanks and congratulations to all of you!

Best regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR
scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx