[802.3_DWDM] Liaisons for Consideration @ 27 Sept

All,

Please note we will need to review the following liaisons at the 27 Sept TF Meeting and determine proposed responses to propose to 802.3:

Attachment C3

ITU-T SG15 to IEEE 802.3: Status of IEEE 802.3ct and 802.3cw projects (reply to IEEE 802-LS2)

Attachment C5

OIF to IEEE 802.3 on the progress on 400ZR IA Maintenance Project Update
Attachment (Password protected)

Attachment C6

ITU-T SG15 to IEEE 802.3: SG15-LS326: LS/r on Status of IEEE 802.3ct and 802.3cw projects (reply to IEEE 802-LS2)

Any individuals in need of the password should contact our WG Chair, David Law, to request them.

I intent to review these liaisons with various individuals to develop proposed responses for the TF to consider.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force