[802.3_DWDM] IEEE P802.3cw 6th Task Force Review - Comments Posted

Title: IEEE P802.3cw 6th Task Force Review - Comments Posted

All,

Comments submitted during the 6th Task Force Review have been posted

·       Listed by Clause - https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/comments/D1p5/8023cw_D1p5_comments_received_by_clause.pdf

·       Listed by ID - https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/comments/D1p5/8023cw_D1p5_comments_received_by_ID.pdf

Please note that only 23 comments from 3 individuals (one being our Chief Editor) were submitted.  Of these 23 comments submitted only 1 TR was submitted all other comments were E or ER.  As discussed previously, I will be speaking with Mr. Law regarding the status of our effort.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force