[802.3_DWDM] IEEE P802.3cw D2.0 Available

Title: IEEE P802.3cw D2.0 Available

All,

IEEE P802.3cw D2.0 is available.  I am currently working with the WG Chair to submit for preview by 802.3, as we will be requesting to proceed to WG Ballot out of the July Meeting.

HOW TO ACCESS THE DRAFT

Neither the draft nor access information should be copied or redistributed to others in violation of document copyrights.

 Draft 2.0 may be downloaded from:

Username: 802.3cw
Password: distributed at meetings – contact Chair (
jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx) if you need it

The document is posted in Adobe "pdf" document format and can be downloaded and printed if desired. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, it is available for free downloading from Adobe at:

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force