Session Registration is Available Now
The November 2022 IEEE 802 Plenary is scheduled to take place in Bangkok, Thailand at the Marriott Marquis Queen's Park, located at 199 Sukmvit Soi 22 Klong Ton, Klong Toey.
In-Person and Virtual participation will be available for this session.
Registration Fees and Deadlines
Registration Fees Terms
- Early $US600.00 until September 16, 2022
- Standard $US800.00 until October 31, 2022
- Late/Onsite $US1000.00 after October 31, 2022
- Registration Fees are required for all individuals who participate in session(s).
- The Registration Fee is the same for In-Person and Virtual participation*.
- The Registration Fee is Non-Transferable
- Registration Fees are payable by credit card only
*If you are required to change your registration type after registration please contact the Meeting Planner, Face to Face Events at 802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cancellation Fees and Deadlines
Session Registration Website
- Fully Refundable: Until September 16, 2022
- Refundable with a $US150.00 Cancellation Fee: After September 16, until October 31, 2022
- Non Refundable: After October 31, 2022
Hotel Room Reservations Booking Information
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park
199 Sukmvit Soi 22
Klong Ton, Klong Toey
Bangkok, Thailand 10110
The Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queens Park is ready to welcome IEEE 802 back to Thailand. The well-appointed guest rooms, and modern meeting spaces offer you a comfortable space to work, relax and refresh while you attend the November 2022 IEEE 802 Plenary Session.
Single Occupancy: THB
5710.00 Thai Bhat per night until 6:00 PM Bangkok Time October 19, 2022
Double Occupancy: THB 6120.00 Thai Bhat per night until 6:00 PM Bangkok Time October 19, 2022
Group Rate includes full breakfast, internet access and service fees. Taxes are not included.
Cut Off Date
October 19, 2022: 6:00 PM Bangkok Time
Cancellation Policy & Early Departure Fee
- Cancellation: No Fee if Canceled by 6:00 PM Bangkok Time 1 Day Before Arrival Date
- Late Cancellation or Early Departure Fee: A Late Cancellation or Early Departure fee equal to 100% of the booked reservation will apply if a Meeting attendee fails to cancel before the cancellation deadline checks out prior to the confirmed checkout date.
Attendees are encouraged to make every effort to inform the Hotel in advance of any changes to their planned length of stay.
Traveling To/From Bangkok, Thailand
Please take the steps to determine if you require a visa to attend a particular IEEE 802 Meeting. The requirements change from time to time. Because of this, we strongly urge all attendees to review the entry requirements for traveling to each IEEE 802 meeting location and determine for themselves, or in collaboration with their employer, what if any travel documentation is required.
A brief introduction to Thailand travel information can be found under Health and Safety at: https://cvent.me/0Vk4Qq
With respect to Visa’s it is IEEE’s recommendation that attendees confirm their personal requirements with their local governing authorities.
COVID-19 Vaccinations & Testing Requirements Information
Unvaccinated/not fully vaccinated travelers who have proof of a negative result from an RT-PCR test or professional Antigen Test Kit within 72 hours of travel will be allowed entry with valid passport, or a border pass for arrivals via border checkpoints.
Unvaccinated/not fully vaccinated travelers without a negative test result
within 72 hours of travel are required to follow the public health instructions and guidelines as deemed appropriate by the Health Control officer at the point of arrival. All expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the travelers.Center for Disease Control (CDC) Information:
The CDC website has detailed information that may help you prepare for your trip to Thailand. https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/thailand?s_cid=ncezid-dgmq-travel-single-001#CovidNotice
Meeting Planner Contact Information
Face to Face Events
Phone # +1 (949) 514-8004
If you have any questions about your participation, registration or hotel reservations for the November 2022 IEEE 802 Plenary Session please contact IEEE 802 Meeting Planner, Face to Face Events.