[802.3_100G-OPTX] 802.3cu ad hoc - call for presentations

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that there is a P802.3cu TF ad hoc meeting scheduled for Wed May 15 from 8-9am Pacific.    Call information is available here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/cu_adhoc/

If you would like to present in the ad hoc call, please send an email to me indicating the presentation title, a brief description, and approximate presentation/discussion time before 5 pm Pacific on Mon May 13th

Also, please send me a copy of the presentation by 12pm Pacific on Tues May 14th, 2019.

There are guidelines with respect to notification of IEEE 802 participation requirements.  The ad hoc announcement and the ad hoc agenda slides will now have a link to the IEEE 802 Participation slide (http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml) indicating that participants should read the document prior to the meeting.  Please take the time to review the participation slides and contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mark