[802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu updated meeting schedule (meeting announcements)

Dear Colleagues,

With the closure of our D2.0 comment resolution today, the editorial team is working to generate D2.1 for recirculation.  As discussed on today’s call we will be cancelling next week’s planned interim meeting and will be holding an  ad hoc meeting for consensus building and the next cycle of Interim meetings on the calendar.

This is a meeting announcement for:

  • Ad hoc meeting on Tues May 5th @ 7am PT
  • Interim teleconferences starting Tues May 19th @ 7am PT.  These Interim meetings will be ongoing weekly meetings to resolve comments on D2.1.

I’ll shortly be sending out Outlook invites with Webex info to the reflector.  The info will also be posted in the usual places on our webpages and on the 802.3 public calendar: http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

As always, meetings will be cancelled if there are no items for the agenda.

Per our usual practice now, I will be setting the presentation requests deadline to be the Thursday before the Tuesday meeting, with presentation submittal deadline to be the Friday before the Tuesday meeting.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,  Mark