[802.3_100G-OPTX] Reminder on presentations: 5/19 P802.3cu Interim meeting

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder about  our deadline for presentation requests for next week’s P802.3cu Interim teleconference.

Please send me your presentation requests by Thursday 5/14 and send me the presentation by Friday 5/15 so it can be posted over the weekend.

As a reminder, this will be our first Interim where we start the comment resolution of the 33 received comments against D2.1. Presentations are welcome and anticipated to be in support of comments submitted.

Please note that all interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

    • IEEE SA patent policy
    • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
    • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.