[802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu reminders: deadlines for upcoming Interim meetings

Dear Colleagues,

Our series of P802.3cu Interim Teleconferences starts on Tues Sept 15th and continues weekly until we close out the resolution on comments received against D3.0.

As we did last time, we will try to be consistent on deadlines to request agenda time and to submit presentations.

Given the weekly cadence, I am requesting that presentation requests happen for an upcoming meeting by the preceding Friday. And presentations are submitted to me no later than 12pm PT on the Monday before the meeting so they can be posted.

With that being said, the first meeting in the series is often a bit busier with presentations, so I and requesting for the first meeting that the presentation requests deadline is Wed 9/9. And the presentations are submitted to me by Friday 9/11.

Each meeting’s info will be posted, as before, in the “Sept 2020”  area on our webpage: https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/index.html

An Outlook calendar invite was previously sent to the reflector but call details are available on both on the P802.3cu page:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/Sept20/call_info.html  and the 802.3 calendar: https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

Please note that all 802.3 teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

• IEEE SA patent policy

• IEEE SA Copyright Policy

• IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.