Re: [802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu D3.0 Proposed comment responses are posted

Sorry, typo below.  The first teleconference is 9/15, with weekly calls after on 9/22, etc. after that.

From: "Mark Nowell (mnowell)" <00000b59be7040a9-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 4, 2020 at 1:21 PM
To: 100G OPTX <STDS-802-3-100G-OPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu D3.0 Proposed comment responses are posted

Dear Colleagues,

The Editorial team has been working hard on preparing a set of proposed responses to the comments received against D3.0.  These have now been posted on our comments page: https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/comments/index.html

You will see that a “bucket file” has also been posted.   This contains comments and responses that the editorial team felt likely didn’t need discussion by the Task Force.  However, if after review anyone would like to have a comment removed from the bucket, please let Gary or I know. Otherwise we will adopt these responses all together at the end of the comment resolution work.

Many thanks to Gary Nicholl, David Lewis and Mark Kimber for all their work preparing these responses.

We will start our review at the upcoming interim teleconference on 9/15.  Anyone wanting to make a presentation in support of a comment please note my earlier email about the deadline for requests.

Thanks, Mark