Re: [EFM] Capitalization confusion

As a point of personal opinion, by attempting to follow the letter of the
law, we are absolutely missing the spirit of the law.

According the to the options listed below, can the sentence, "efm has an
optional forward error correction capability specified in the forward error
correction sublayer in clause....," be "encoded" in a way that is useful to
the reader who is most concerned with understanding the document?

jonathan