[802.3_DIALOG] FW: [802-ALL] UPDATE- Cancellation Process: 2020 March IEEE 802 Plenary - Atlanta

Colleagues,

More details on the hotel and registration cancelations for the March plenary.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR