[802.3_DIALOG] FW: [802-ALL] 2022 July IEEE 802 mixed mode Plenary Registration Site offline.2022-05-20 2:25pm ET

Colleagues,

Please see this important message from 802 regarding registration for the July plenary meeting.  Please stand by for updates once the problem is resolved.

Chairs, please make sure you send this on to your reflectors ASAP.

Regards,

Steve

From: ***** IEEE stds-802-all List ***** <STDS-802-ALL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2022 11:55 AM
To: STDS-802-ALL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802-ALL] 2022 July IEEE 802 mixed mode Plenary Registration Site offline.2022-05-20 2:25pm ET

Greetings,

  Our Registration tool provider CVENT is having a catastrophic error.

They are working on restoring the website and tools for us to continue registration.

I will send another email when I see that the website has been restored and registration can continue.

In the meantime, rest assured that we will extend the deadline for the Early-Bird registration deadline to Monday 23 May 2022 (AOE).

I am hopeful that we will get back online soon, but let's enjoy the weekend, and the deadline will be Monday to remove any concerns for getting registered by the deadline today.

If you try to register, you may be seeing this page:

I contacted the CVENT support:

Currently their full suite of tools and website is offline.

Current Status report:

Outage | Users unable to login and some products not available

Incident ID

4a49716f-7655-4065-be50-2ad87ffaeeab

Type

Outage

May 20, 2022 10:05:00 AM -0600

End Date

Incident Note

Update 1: Our engineering team has identified the root cause and is implementing a recovery plan. We will provide another update in one hour.
Initial Report: We are currently investigating an outage and apologize for any inconvenience. Our engineering team has been engaged and we will provide an update as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience as we try to get back online,

Jon

Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023
                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!