[802.3_DIALOG] Editorial license update for 802.3 contribution to SC25

Colleagues, if you recall the closing meeting at the July Plenary, the PDCC had a presentation that received IEEE 802.3 WG approval to submit as a contribution to SC25, along with editorial license. The PDCC has met four times since the July Plenary, modifying the document to make the intentions clear. I have generated a markup file showing the changes made for the WG review. That file can be found here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/public/11801_cable_reuse_082222.pdf. Text in red is added text, strike through is removed.

Also, I’ve generated a clean version that will be submitted to ISO/IEC SC25, found here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/public/IEEE_802d3_contribution_to_SC25_Sept_2022.pdf.

If you have any comments on the modification, please send them directly to me. I have to set a deadline for comments of 26 AUG 2022 11:59pm AOE as we have a deadline to submit this to ISO/IEC for their next meeting.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force