[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 updates to ITU-T HNT, ANT and OTNT Standardization Work Plans

Dear Colleagues,

Based on our respective meeting cycles IEEE 802.3 will need to provide updates to the ITU-T HNT, ANT and OTNT Standardization Work Plans at our upcoming September 2022 interim meeting series. The related incoming liaison letters are listed at the end of this email.

I have therefore asked Bob Grow, Marek Hajduczenia and Tom Huber to lead the drafting of proposed liaison letters to provide the IEEE 802.3 updates for the ITU-T HNT, ANT and OTNT Standardization Work Plans respectively. They have each kindly agreed to do this and their initial drafts can be accessed as follows.

Liaison reply to ITU-T SG15: ANT Standardization Work Plan
https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/sep22/outgoing/IEEE_802d3_to_ITU_SG15_ANT_0922_initial_draft_redacted.pdf

IEEE 802.3 response to Liaison on HNT standardization work plan
https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/sep22/outgoing/IEEE_802d3_to_ITU_SG15_HNT_0922_initial_draft_redacted.pdf

Liaison reply to ITU-T SG15: OTNT Standardization Work Plan
https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/sep22/outgoing/IEEE_802d3_to_ITU_SG15_OTNT_0922_initial_draft_redacted.pdf

Please contact the respective individual if you wish to contribute to the drafting of any of these letters. Alternatively, if you don't have their email address, please contact me and I will be happy to put you in contact with them. The final drafts will be considered by the IEEE 802.3 Working Group at its interim meeting on Thursday 15 September 2022.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

-----

ITU-T SG9: Revision of Access Network Transport Standards Overview and Work Plan liaison letter
https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan22/incoming/sp16-sg9-oLS-00152_Redacted.pdf

ITU-T SG9: Revision to Home Network Transport Standards Overview and Work Plan liaison letter
https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan22/incoming/sp16-sg9-oLS-00154_Redacted.pdf

ITU-T SG15: Response to comments on Access Network Transport and Home Network Transport Standards Overview and Work Plan liaison letter
https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan22/incoming/SG15-LS333_Redacted.pdf

ITU-T SG15: New Access Network Transport (ANT) Standards Overview and Work Plan liaison letter
https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan22/incoming/SG15-LS334_Redacted.pdf

ITU-T SG15: New Home Network Transport (HNT) Standards Overview and Work Plan liaison letter
https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan22/incoming/SG15-LS335_Redacted.pdf

ITU-T SG15: OTNT Standardization Work Plan Issue 30 liaison letter and attachment
https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan22/incoming/SG15-LS351_Redacted.pdf
https://ieee802.org/3/private/liaison_docs/itu/plen-786att-OTNT-SWP.pdf