From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14 November 2022 09:10
To: stds-802-3-dialog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
Subject: 802.3 ad hoc on TIA Applications Table

Colleagues - at today's 802.3 opening plenary, David Law asked me to convene an ad hoc to respond to the request from TIA TR42 to check and update, if necessary, the applications table for IEEE 802.3 applications supported by TIA TR42 cabling types.

I have reserved a room Tuesday afternoon (11/15) in Bangkok, following the Maintenance meeting.
The meeting will be held from 15:00-1700 in the "Apartment 6" room on the 9th Floor.

Webex credentials will be posted to the 802.3 calendar.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYSical Layer Communications

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance
Chair, IEEE P802.3dg 100 Mb/s Long-Reach Single Pair Ethernet PHY Task Force
Member, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group, IEEE 802 Executive Committee
Member, NFPA National Electrical Code Codemaking Panel 3