[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 May Interim - EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 14

Colleagues,

IEEE 802.3 will hold its first in-person interim since January 2020 in San

Antonio, TX, USA, May 15 - 18, 2023, hosted by the Ethernet Alliance. Remote

support (hybrid) will be offered on a best-effort basis. Meeting

registration, fee payment and hotel bookings are open and may be found here:

https://ethernetalliance.org/ieee-interim-may-meeting-2023/

The early registration deadline is this Friday, April 14, 2023. In-person attendees, please make sure to book your hotel room when you register. Registration and fee

payment are required for all attendees, both in-person and remote.

I look forward to seeing you in San Antonio on the Riverwalk in May! My thanks

to the Ethernet Alliance for once again hosting us in May.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR