From: "Chad Jones (cmjones)" <00000b60b3f54e8d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 10:36 AM
To: CQ Maint <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-3-MAINT] Draft 1.1 comments

The comments against D1.1 and the proposed responses are now posted in the CQ comment area.

If you disagree with the proposed response, you have until Sunday March 10, 2019, 11:59PM AOE to send email to Dave Abramson, CCing me, with your alternative proposed response and justification. This will be added to the comment database (CDB) and posted before our meeting on Tuesday March 11, 2019. This is intended to speed comment resolution by giving TF members time to review proposed responses and to have everything in one place in the CDB for convenience during comment resolution.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force