[STDS-802-3-MAINT] P802.3cr ad hoc call this week is canceled

Colleagues,

Due to unforeseen events I will not be able to participate in the call this Thursday and I have decided to cancel the ad hoc call.  The next meeting of P802.3cr will be a co-hosted interim in Vienna on Monday morning prior to the opening plenary meeting.  Please see the official schedule for details.

I will update the webpage later today to show the cancellation.

Safe Travels and I look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks

Jon Lewis | P802.3cr Chair