Re: [STDS-802-3-MAINT] P802.3cr: Isolation - Proposed responses posted for D1.0

Please pull comment #5 for discussion.

RE #34:  Your rationale "That text was unchanged from IEEE Std 802.3-2018"  is not relevant.  The proposed change falls within the bounds of "and make appropriate changes to the standard corresponding to the new references."

RE #36:  Even though we don't do repeaters anymore the requirements laid out here are the model for the isolation requirements for any product with multiple Ethernet ports if not just plain multiple ports.  Should be discussed.

Geoff