[STDS-802-3-MAINT] P802.3cr: Isolation D1.1 TF review updates

Colleagues,

The first Task Force recirculation has closed last week and 15 comments were received.  The Editor has proposed responses and the comment files with those responses included are located here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cr/Comments/index.html

There is an EZ bucket this time as our co-hosted interim meeting will be short due to time constraints.  It is expected that all comments listed with the Topic of “EZ” will be addressed in a single motion.  If there are comments that need to be removed from the EZ bucket please email me (jon.lewis@xxxxxxxx) prior to the meeting and I’ll have those removed for discussion in the TF.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cr/Comments/D1p1_EZ_Bucket.pdf

Based on the comments received D1.1 has been sent for preview to the Working Group as I expect that we will ask to progress to Working Group ballot in the closing plenary.

Thanks

Jon Lewis | Chair P802.3cr: Isolation