- To: Howard Frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Valerie
- From: drvaman <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:11:49 -0400
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: MEGAXESS Inc.
- References: <199904122003.NAA08355@agate.cisco.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
I like Howard's suggestion about the grant in the name of Valerie. If any
thing I can do, please let me know.
Howard Frazier wrote:
> I would like us to consider a means of honoring Valerie Zelenty.
> Perhaps the IEEE would be willing to administer a scholarship fund in
> her name.
> In acknowledgement of the support that Valerie has given to the LMSC
> over the years, I suggest that the LMSC should make a grant to
> establish such a scholarship. There are several ways we could produce
> the funds for such a grant, but it is not essential to discuss them
> If there is interest in pursuing this idea, I hereby volunteer to work
> with the IEEE staff to refine it and come up with a concrete proposal.
> Howard Frazier
This email may contain confidential and proprietary
information. Any use or disclosure of this information
requires prior express written approval of MEGAXESS,
Inc. 12800 Middlebrook Rd. Trevion II, Suite 206 Germantown, MD
20874 USA Tel: 301-540-2600 Fax: 301-540-4600 http://www.megaxess.com
- From: Howard Frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org>