IEEE, ETSI, Bluetooth Meeting 31Aug99 - IEEE-SA Minutes & Pitch

The IEEE-SA had a meeting with ETSI and the Bluetooth Special Interest Group
on 31Aug99 in Washington DC.  For those that are interested the approved
Minutes and Pitch are available via the IEEE P802.15 Web Site; point your
browser here:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/15/pub/Tutorials.htm

--
Ian Gifford