Re: My not coming to Kuaui Plenary Meeting

Dear Jim:

I am very sorry that I have an emergency meeting tomorrow in Virginia. I
also had a crisis meeting in Berlin this week.

I was going to attend the Plenary with a partial vacationing and was
spoiled by some of the good things that are happening in Megaxess.

I was going to treat you for a dinner as I had promised. But I will
attend the next meeting for sure. Things will be settled by that time.

My apologies to all of you and in particular Dawn who helped my
reservation

Thanks

Vaman

--