Updated LMSC Rules

Dear SEC,

I have the updated LMSC rules--the only change is the footnote on 5.1.5.2.3
for hibernating chairs has been deleted as mandated in the 11/98 revision
of the rules.

(I have tried attaching the updated rules file document, but I haven't seen
it on the SEC reflector, therefore I assume the attachment was too large
for the reflector computer).

Howard, I will send you the pdf file, please replace the 11/98 revision of
the rules on the web site with these rules (the 11/99 revision).

Buzz, please notify the 802 membership via the reflector that the rules
have been updated and they can get them at
"http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/devdocs.html".

Thanks,

--Paul Nikolich