From: Darcel Moro [mailto:dmoro@netcom.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 12:56 PM
To: Jim Carlo; Buzz Rigsbee
Cc: Dawn Slykhouse
Subject: HackySacks

Hello All;
One quote for hackysacks I have received is $2.75 + taxes each for an order
over 300 (and under 1000).  This includes an imprint of a logo (up to 2
colours).  The down side is these are manufactured overseas and at this
time do not know if they can be made in time.  Obviously if we would like
to go ahead they would confirm this prior to accepting an order.  The other
down side, because of the timing, they would have to air freight the order
which would be an additional approximate $500.00.
You can check out the hacksack at
<http://worldfootbag.com/catman/showgroups/footbags--10>http://worldfootbag.
com/catman/showgroups/footbags--10
The item the company is quoting on is the WFA Phatbag Footbag which retails
for $6.00.
If we wanted to go ahead we would have to let them know within 24 hours and
they will let us know if it is possible.  We would also have to provide a
camera ready electronic version of our logo.
Darcel

Darcel Moro
Meeting & Event Management Consultant
Tel: 604/944-2652