RE: Meet w/ the Stds Board in 2002

Buzz,

I think that they are planning to stay in Piscataway for 2001, though
we might be able to convince them otherwise.

I wanted to start with a meeting that we hadn't nailed down yet, so
that we wouldn't affect any of our existing hotel contracts.

I think that the venue choice would be up to us, and the board could
decide to come along for the ride if they wanted.

Have you met Terry Steenweg before?  Shall I make an introduction so
that we can start looking into the details?

Any reaction from the rest of the SEC?  Jim, Geoff, Howard, Tony, Buzz
and Roger seem to like the idea.  Any body see a problem?

Howard