RE: FW: 802all: Proposed Rules Change

and no filler-bustering

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Carlo [mailto:jcarlo@ti.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 5:14 PM
To: pat_thaler@agilent.com
Cc: stds-802-sec@ieee.org; kamundsen@cportcorp.com
Subject: RE: FW: 802all: Proposed Rules Change

How about:
Two SEC meetings will be held each Plenary Meeting. The initial SEC meeting
shall start at 8:00am on Monday and should end before noon. The final SEC
meeting shall start at 7:00pm on Thursday and shall end before midnight.

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee