Power Lines Modem

Hi,

        I am currently pursuing a BEng in Electronics in the University of Surrey. For my final year project requirement, I got to design and build a AC mains modem for transmitting of either digital or analog data through normal domestic power lines.

        I am looking for circuit designs and implementation techniques for this.

        I would like to emphasize that this is purely for academic purposes and of no commercial intend.

          If the above are not deem suitable to be released to me, I would appreciate any links or tips on where I can get more information on the topic.

        I really hope you can help me in this, as is been very tough on my research work so far.

        Thank you for your time.

        Looking forward to your favourable reply.

        Best Rgds.
Alex LEE
Battersea Court Rawson 1/02
University Of Surrey
Guildford
Surrey GU2 7JQ
United Kingdom
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Lee;Alex
FN:ÅLëX LÉE
NICKNAME:Ruf
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(44) 8702820124
ADR;WORK:;;;;;;United Kingdom
LABEL;WORK:United Kingdom
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Battersea  Court Rich 3/07=0D=0AUniversity of Surrey;Surrey;Guildford;GU2 =
5XH;United Kingdom
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Battersea  Court Rich 3/07=0D=0AUniversity of Surrey=0D=0ASurrey, Guildford =
GU2 5XH=0D=0AUnited Kingdom
X-WAB-GENDER:2
BDAY:19770829
EMAIL;INTERNET:ruf_alex@hotmail.com