PAR & 5 Criteria for RPRSG

Please find attached the PAR and 5 Criteria documents
for the RPRSG.

We look forward to any and all comments from the
SEC and the Working Groups.

The RPRSG will be happy to make a presentation
at any Working Group meeting to discuss our work.
Please contact me to schedule time on your agenda.

We will ask for approval of the PAR and 5 Criteria
at the thursday night executive meeting.

Our web page is http://www.ieee802.org/rprsg and
these two documents can also be found on our home page.

cheers,

mike

Mike Takefman
Chair of Resilient Packet Ring Study Group
tak@cisco.com
613-271-3399
http://www.ieee802.org/rprsg

par.pdf